Accessos directes:
gencat.cat | Statute of Autonomy | Parliament | Contact

In two minutes

Catalonia: a world leader in technology Catalonia, a world leader in organ transplants Art. 155 was an instrument to quash Catalonia's self-government and a coercive imposition of the state Catalan referendum results The Catalan referendum: How did we get here?
  • #152
    22-04-2016

    11th Legislature

    On Tuesday, the President of the Catalan Government, Carles Puigdemont, presented the new Government Plan which comprises 750 specific measures that are to be launched throughout the current legislature together with 45 laws which, according to Puigdemont, will put Catalonia “at the gates” of a new state.
  • #149
    08-04-2016

    The Catalan Government prepares to welcome refugees

  • #146
    11-03-2016

    Mitigating poverty: a priority for the Government of Catalonia

    During the Plenary session on poverty held in March 2014, the Parliament of Catalonia approved Resolution 577/X in efforts to mitigate the effects of the economic crisis on the most vulnerable sectors of society. The resolution established 158 measures to be implemented by the Catalan Government and its various departments. Thus far, the Government of Catalonia has fulfilled 86% of the agreements adopted in Parliament with the remaining 14% currently being in progress.
  • #145
    04-03-2016
    • The Mobile World Congress registers a record 101,000 visitors and will stay in Barcelona until 2023
  • #142
    15-02-2016
    The L9Sud metro line connects the Barcelona with the city's international airport
  • #138
    14-01-2016
    • Carles Puigdemont Casamajó was born on December 29th 1962 in Amer (la Selva) and currently lives in Girona. He is married and has two children
    • He studied for degree in Catalan philology at the University College of Girona and developed his professional career as journalist at El Punt, where he would later become the editor-in-chief and the general director of Catalonia Today, a daily newspaper in English which he helped to launch
  • #133
    20-11-2015

    The Mossos d'Esquadra have strengthened counter-terrorist operations in the fight against Jihadist terrorism

    Security measures implemented by the Catalan police force have intensified since the Paris attacks of November 13

  • #132
    13-11-2015
    • If no new Government is formed after elections, the acting Government must continue its functional role until a new Executive assumes office
    • The interim Government must limit its activities in the field of public affairs
    • It may not present draft legislation to the Parliament of Catalonia nor can it approve the Generalitat's budget
  • GOVERNANCE & INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS
    30-10-2015
    Infographic on how to vote from abroad in Spain's general elections of December 20 (in Catalan)
  • #128
    20-10-2015

    President Mas: "Never should the success of democracy end up appearing before the courts of law"

    The 9-N participative process was held in Catalonia as a result of the State’s constant denial to accept any form of referendum offered by the Generalitat
First page Previous Last page Next
2  |  3  |  4 of 7  |  5  |  6
Legal | Accessibility | About gencat | govern.cat | © Generalitat de Catalunya Generalitat de Catalunya - www.gencat.cat